If you haven’t seen the musical Wicked at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco then this week will be your last chance for years to come. Wicked will end its run on this Sunday September 5th with a final 7:30 pm show.
Wicked has been seen by over 1 million people in San Francisco since it originally opened in 2003. The Orpheum Theatre is a fantastic venue to see the Wicked musical and the city will miss having the show to help bring tourists to the city.
A limited number of Wicked tickets for the Orpheum Theatre are still available and you can still find some great seats. West Side Story will replace Wicked at the Orpheum Theatre beginning October 27th and running through November 28th.
You can still find tickets for Wicked the musical at the following locations in 2010:
- Gershwin Theatre in New York
- Boston Opera House in Boston, Massachusetts
- Orpheum Theatre in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Overture Center in Madison, Wisconsin
- Canon Theatre in Toronto, Canada
- Robinson Center Music Hall in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Cadillac Palace in Chicago, Illinois
- Miller Auditorium in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Murat Theatre in Indianapolis, Indiana