The owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Magoofs are shopping the team around for a new arena and currently the talks seem to be focused on the Honda Center in Anaheim. Even though die hard Sacramento Kings fans don’t want the team to move, they hate the idea more of them moving down to Los Angeles.
Rather than moving another team to the Los Angeles market the Magoofs should seriously consider Louisville, Kentucky. There are plenty of reasons for the move to Kentucky rather than to the Los Angeles area where Kings fans have had a long time hatred of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Top Ten Reasons the Sacramento Kings should not move to Anaheim
- If the Sacramento Kings moved to Los Angeles the basketball fans in Sacramento would lose all respect for the NBA. They’ve already lost all respect for the Magoofs.
- The Sacramento Kings fans earned the right to keep the team. It was the owners who jacked them up and destroyed the team with the lowest payroll in the league.
- Having three NBA teams within 30 miles of each other makes no sense at all, even in LA.
- Los Angeles does not deserve the Sacramento Kings.
- Louisville has the brand new KFC Yum Center which seats 22,000 and is perfect for basketball.
- The Louisville Cardinals basketball team already sells out venue for every home game.
- Louisvile has a Facebook pages with over 8,000 likes to encourage the Kings to come to Kentucky. Louisville Kings – Kentucky Kings
- The Magoofs would not be anywhere near the Palms Casino in Las Vegas, which is one of their reasons for relocating to the Los Angeles area.
- The Magoofs would be forced to spend more time with the regular people of Louisville, much like the people of Sacramento, and unlike the group they’re likely to spend time with in Los Angeles.
- The Magoofs do not deserve the Kings, Sacramento does. The fans have given a larger portion of their own personal wealth, love and tears to support the Kings than the Magoofs have.